Struggling to manage your tool inventory? H&C Tool Supply is proud to offer ToolBOSS vending solutions. ToolBOSS vending machines enable 24-hour inventory control, with software to track usage, users, and supplies at all times.
What is ToolBOSS?
ToolBOSS tool vending machines from Kennametal are designed to securely store your tools and supplies. The storage units offer more secure inventory control with flexible storage options and promote employee accountability of tool usage.
ToolBOSS vending machines feature:
- 24-hour inventory control
- Streamlined tooling and supply purchases
- Software to track tool usage, users, and inventory
- Nearly unlimited array of drawer sizes, cupboards, and lockers for tools and inventory
- A foundation for seamless migration into a company-wide tool management system
Control inventory, improve accountability
With ToolBOSS vending machines, your business will see benefits such as:
- More streamlined tooling inventory control
- Decreased costs and time spent procuring new tools
- Reduced administrative costs related to inventory
- Increased accountability and productivity within your organization
ToolBoss machines have many additional advantages for your current tool management needs. First, second, and third shifts can access tools and retool machines without a Tool Crib manager, eliminating downtime. CNC tooling inventory and other supplies can be efficiently replenished from reports generated by the machine.
With ToolBoss vending machines, you can control inventory through accountability and traceability. ToolBOSS machines give employees access to the necessary tools for operations, and help them quickly find what they need. Meanwhile, administrators can keep track of inventory knowing when tools have been taken and by whom.